Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 5.3 - When The Cats Away the Mice Will Play!

"Bye you guys," I shouted

"Don't forget the rules and take care of your sisters," my mom said as they drove away.

As I shut the door a huge smile crept across my face.

"Oh man, this is just perfect!" i said to Scotty

"I know, so what's the plan?"

"It's time to go on SimBook and post an event for a big party here tomorrow."

"Yes, and invite a ton of popular kids. We get them to show up and the girls will come."

As I posted the party info and invited about 10 people I thought of one girl I wanted to see. Not only was she gorgeous but she was the only popular girl that would actually talk to me. This girl was so sweet and caring and as I looked at her picture on SimBook I prayed that she would give me a chance to prove that we should be together.

"Holy paradise!" I heard Scotty say behind me, "Who is that little sex kitten?"

"Satine," I answered still in deep thought,"Don't call her a sex kitten either. She's not like that and she is the only one I want to be with."

"Oh sorry dude, man you are whipped. Wait a minute, who is THAT?" Scotty said pointing to a girl on Satine's friends list.

"Hmmm, according to this that is Tiana. Oh I have seen her before, she is one of Satine's closest friends and she is in my Creative Writing class."

"You have GOT to invite her!"

The Next Evening

"You girls need to stay up here. Play with your dolls, blocks, computer or whatever it is that you little kids do."

"Why can't we go downstairs or outside to play?" Tara asked me.

"Because i'm in charge and mom said you girls need to do what i say."

"Mhm," Haley said, "lets go play you guys, Angelo is in one of his moods."

Back downstairs I made sure everything was cleaned and I turned the stereo on and changed it to a hiphop station. No sooner did I turn the station on, the doorbell rang.

"Oh yea, it's party time!" Scotty said as I walked to the front door, immediately seeing the person who rang the doorbell, it was her.




I opened the door and let everyone inside. I couldn't believe how many people had showed up. As I looked around the living room at the mass of people I saw that Scotty was already getting close to Tiana.



"Wow, he sure doesn't waste any time does he?" I thought to myself.

I hadn't seen Satine since I let everyone in and I was beginning to think that she thought this party was lame and left. I grabbed a drink from the bar and walked through the crowd of people in my house searching for the only one I wanted to see. With all the people that were here I figured she would still be here but she probably had a boyfriend and was out with him now. I was a fool to think she would stick around for my party.

"Great party Angelo."

When i turned around I immediately felt better. Satine was still here, in my living room, talking to me.



"Thank you, not bad for being last minute."

"Who is Tiana with? they sure are comfortable with each other."

"That's my friend Scotty, he's...new to Bridgeport." I said as I noticed they were still making out.

"Well, good for them," She said smiling.

Satine and I ended up chatting for the rest of the night. We got along great and it turned out we actually had a lot in common, a lot of the same interests.




The party was a big hit and everyone left in a fantastic mood. People would be talking about this party for ages! After I checked on my sister, who were already asleep, i realized that it was up to me to clean the house before my parents came home. It was a lot to get done but I was finally able to go to bed...at 4 in the morning!

~~~~~

"Angelo...Angelo!"

"Hmm...what?"

"Dude, wake up! We need to get rid of this stereo before your parents get home!" Scotty said.

"Oh crap!" I said jumping out of bed "I forgot all about the new stereo!"

We ran downstairs and took the stereo apart enough to move it.

"Where are we going to put this?"

"Umm...I don't...oh I know where! Follow me!"

Scotty followed me to our backyard, to the building, adn up the stairs. As I opened the door i could tell Scotty was about to say something.

"What man?"

"Are you sure we can hide the stereo here?"

"Are you kidding me? My parents haven't even been up here since it was built. It's suppose to be the Butlers room but we don't have a butler yet. Besides it only needs to stay up here until I get a job. then I can just tell mom and dad that i bought it with my pay check."

"Ah, true true. Ok cool."

We put the stereo in the bedroom, locked the door on the way out, went back downstairs and into the house. I made my sisters hot dogs for lunch and while we were sitting there I heard the garage door open and my parents pull in.

No comments:

Post a Comment