Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 3.8 - Someones Leaving & Moving In!

The next 2 months went by so fast, with planning for our wedding, 3 screaming babies in the house, and work. While I was doing some work in my office I heard yelling coming from upstairs. I walked out of the office and stopped at the foot of the stairs.


"How could you do this?!" I heard Stefan shout "Especially with 3 babies at home to take care of."


"Don't act like you didn't want this to happen" Joanna yelled "You and I both know this marriage wasn't going anywhere."


"Fine Joanna! If this is what you want then just leave!"

"That's fine with me! I am taking Savannah with me. Don't even think about trying to find us!"


Joanna grabbed Savannah, stomped down the stairs right past me, and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind her.


With that I ran upstairs to Stefan and gave him a hug.


"What just happened?

"Joanna's been cheating on me for over a year now!"

"What!? That little bi..."


"Elena, it's not even worth it," He said very upset "How am I going to be able to take care of the girls when I work so much? And what about their birthdays tomorrow?"

"Don't worry I will help you take care of them and if you want me to I will plan everything for their party tomorrow. We can just have a family gathering."

"Thank you Elena," Stefan said a tiny bit relaxed.



"It's what family is for Stefan."

The next day we had a party for the girls. Julia had Stefan's hair but I thought he was going to cry when he saw Arianna, she looked just like her mommy! I helped Stefan teach the girls how to walk and talk, they picked everything up so quickly. The were a little weary when it came to potty training but they eventually caught on.


Even though Christian and I were extremely busy with wedding plans, which was only 2 days away now, we helped Stefan with the girls all the time. The night before our wedding I took a very long bubble bath, wore my comfy pajamas, and stretched out on my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.


I was so nervous the next morning, my stomach was in knots and I was beginning to worry. Would our marriage work? Would he want kids? I shook the thoughts out of my head and got ready. Our wedding was to be at the house and we got married under the cherry trees (we also kept my last name.) It was absolutly beautiful and after we said our vows I knew my thoughts early was just nerves, nothing more.





We postponed our honeymoon for now because Stefan really needed us. Stefan vowed to work harder than ever to support his girls and give them everything he could. Over the next week I became a World Renowned Surgeon, finally, and Mayor Traytor presented Stefan with the Firefighters Trophy of Honor for saving 2 sims lives in the line of duty.

That night I had a surprise for Christian, we made out a bit and then I told him to wait in our bedroom while I got changed. He must have known what was coming cause he got changed to. When I came out of the bathroom I thought he was going to fall off the bed, which made me laugh a little bit. It was a beyond amazing night and I thought that our life couldn't get anymore perfect than it was right then.




Well 3 days later it got even more perfect. I hadn't been feeling well all day and decided to check something out.

"Christian I have some exciting news!" I said as I gave him a kiss after he got home from work "We are going to be parents very soon!"

"Really? You're not joking right?"

I shook my head no and wrapped him in a hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment