Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 4.8 - Beautiful Wedding & Beautiful Kids

The morning of our wedding I was so nervous for some reason. I didn't understand because I have been waiting for this day and Julian and I had been together for so many years now. These were the times I wished I had my mom to talk to. Our wedding was only an hour away and guests would be showing up shortly. I still had to get the girls ready, make sure Angelo was bathed and dressed, and finish getting ready myself. On the inside I was screaming and my nerves were about shot.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With 5 minutes to go and all of our guests in the backyard I looked outside and got a huge smile on my face. Everything was so beautiful and completely perfect.


Then I heard the music start and my heart began to race.

"Ok Mia," I thought to myself "This is it, there is nothing to be nervous about. Just calm down."

With that I walked down the aisle, towards Julian and smiled bigger when I heard him gasp. As I took his hands he did not take his eyes off of me.

"Mia! You....you look stunning!"


We said our vows and exchanged rings (some of our guests looked a little to surprised and a little to upset) then everyone sat down for dinner. Then we cut the cake and everyone danced for hours. I also could not believe that some people couldn't even shower and get dressed for our wedding, how sad.






When everyone left Julian and I cleaned up, got changed, and went straight to bed. We were so tired and we had another long day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning after everyone showered and had a late breakfast I was very excited. Not only was I now Mrs Abruzzi-Shadow but all of our kids would be celebrating birthdays today. Angelos present was already set up outside, I just needed to keep him from going outside until after cake.

First was Angelo


Then Gloria


Then Haley


Then Tara


After we all had a little bit of cake I let Angelo go outside to see his present. It was cute watching him run around looking everything. We had a playground built with the house but now Angelo (and the girls when they got older) had a great tree-house. While Angelo dressed like a prince and played in the tree-house, the girls got to play with their stuffed animals.


Once again my thoughts were broken by the sound of the doorbell. When I opened the door my jaw dropped in shock and I felt like crying at the sight of the person in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment