Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 2.1 - Twin Boys! That Means Double The Trouble!

"Isa, are you alright?" Antonio asked me

"Yes, I am just feeling a little sick still."

"I was just wondering because I have never seen you wear sweats before."

"Honestly, Antonio, I do not fit into my other clothes anymore."

"Wait, why? You could yesterday."

"They don't fit anymore because...I just found out that we are going to have a baby!"


"Wow, really?! Please tell me you are not joking!"

"I am serious. I have the next 4 days of of work for maternity leave."

"I am so excited Isa! Our own little bundle of joy! We have so much to do before the baby gets here. You stay here and relax, I am going to go buy some baby books."


"Ok, I am going to take care of my garden first before I relax."

  He gave me a hug and then he left for the store. Little did I know that he was not only getting books but he had a whole list of items he needed to get. I was still in the garden when he got back. He gave me a kiss and told me not to come upstairs (where the laundry room was) until he came to get me.

"Ok", I said a bit confused.

  I finished in the garden and watched some tv. There was a lot of noise going on in the house and I kept wondering what he was doing up there. It was 6 p.m. before Antonio came to get me and he was covered in paint and a bit dusty I laughed when I saw him.

"Look at you, haha. You look like you had a fight with a paint bucket and some dirt." I laughed again.

"Come with me," He said taking my hand "I think you are going to love what I have been doing all day."

When we got upstairs I noticed that the laundry room had been moved and there was a new wall up for a big room. Antonio had me cover my eyes when we got to the door, then he opened it.

"You can uncover your eyes now."

When I opened my eyes my jaw dropped and I could feel my eyes start to tear up. He had worked all day on a nursery room and play room and it looked so cute! There was toys, high chairs, cute bean bag chairs, a bookshelf with lots of book for kids, and lots of comfy pillows in one of the corners. Antonio did a great job of making the room not to girly and not to boyish since we did not know the sex of the baby yet.



  After showing me the amazing work he had done, Antonio had to leave to do a couple of appearances. First was a cameo in play (he made §10K) and then he went to a book signing (and made another §6K.) When he got home we both read both of the baby books that he bought and then I did some research for work since I wasn't allowed to go back to work yet.

"How about a break my dear?"

"I probably should take a break."

"We need to talk anyways but first I want to talk to my little baby," Antonio said smiling.

  He came over to me and talked to, listened to, and felt my tummy.


"So I was thinking that now would be a good time to switch jobs." He said as he sat down.


"Why is that Antonio?"

"Honestly, being a Master Thief at the warehouse is not a good career to have when we are expecting a baby. It doesn't show a good example."

"I completely agree with you!"

  Antonio quit his job and then joined the military. He would be starting out as a Latrine Cleaner making §40/hour and working Mon-Wed. and Friday from 4 a.m. to 11 a.m. Then he went to the warehouse to return his uniforms, I.D., and keys. He also had to sign a bunch of confidentiality papers saying that he would not expose their secrets (which he already knew because we were still in the mafia.)

  While he was gone I had changed and was staring at my big belly. I could not believe how big I had gotten in the past couple of days. Not to long after I got changed into a clean pair of sweats I could feel a gush of water and then screaming pain throughout my abdomen.

"This is it," I thought to myself "And Antonio isn't even here."

  So, at 3:15 a.m., I walked downstairs and got into my car. I called my doctor on my way to the hospital and she said she would be waiting outside for me.


  As we walked into the hospital Antonio pulled in and raced after us.

**An hour and 45 minutes later**

  We were extremely surprised when, at 5 a.m., I gave birth to two beautiful twin boys! Stefan was born with the Athletic and Brave traits and Damon was born with the Athletic and Evil traits.  While I signed my discharge papers Antonio called Buy Baby and ordered another crib, he also payed extra for them to assemble it and put it in the baby room.


2 comments:

  1. Stephan & Damon, is someone a Vampire Diaries fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I am, very much! :D
      I actually got a few ideas from those books and took a different spin on them. :D

      Delete