Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 3.2 - Weddings and Bad News

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly and it was time for me to call Vasil and give him my decision.

"Hello Elena, have you made a decision?"

"Yes, I will be taking over," I said "I want you to send me all of my fathers paperwork and records, a list of everyone that is on our side, a list of any and other records, and the books showing how much everyone gets paid, what we have made, etc.."

"Oh ok, yes ma'am," He said sounding a little to disappointed, "You will get everything first thing tomorrow morning."

That night Stefan and John both had the same idea. They took Joanna and I out to a movie and dinner (separately of course.) After dinner, the guys proposed and Joanna and I both said yes!






**Meanwhile at home**

Damon and Alexis invited Beau and Morrigan over. They all chatted for awhile, mostly about the band, and then Damon led Morrigan to his room and Alexis led Beau to her room. Over the next few hours there was lots of flirting, kissing, and woohooing. Before Beau and Morrigan left they turned Alexis and Damon into vampires.







The next day Joanna and I went over our wedding plans. The boys were having a day out fishing to leave us girls to get everything prepared. Stefan and Joanna were getting married on saturday and John and I were getting married on Sunday.  We were so excited about the coming weekend, we seemed like a couple of school girls giggling over boys.

That Saturday Stefan and Joanna were married at our house and it was beautiful.

The following day John and I got married at the same beach my parents were married at and it was perfect.


Nothing could ruin our big day...or so we thought.

After we got home and changed Stefan and I noticed there was something odd about Damon and Alexis. After getting a closer look I realized...

"You're vampires!" I shouted.


"So," Alexis said,"Why would you care little miss perfect goody two shoes?"

With that comment we all started yelling. How could they do this to themselves?! After an hour of arguing I went into the living room and watched the news with John.

"What's going on John?"


"There was an accident last night involving Grady, the mayors nephew. Horrible car accident, no one knows what exactly happened."

"Oh no, that is terrible. I will send them a letter."

"Shit like this is why I should have joined the police force."


"Well, it's not too late, you still can. Why don't you see if they have an opening?"

John sat there and thought for a minute and then got up.

"I will, I am going to apply now."

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! A Mafia boss with a cop husband? Maybe your brother and sister aren't the only ones with bad judgment, Alexis! :P

    ReplyDelete