Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 5.2 - Teen Boys

The next morning I could tell Angelo was still mad at me for our argument last night. he ate breakfast and then went into the art room to work with his chemistry set. I felt bad for yelling at him but he is a teen now and he really needs to give up this childhood fantasy of having an imaginary friend. An hour later Angelo came back inside and hollered for me.

"Coming," I said as I walked into the living room, noticing a young man I had never seen before with Angelo.

"Mom, i want you to meet Scotty."

"Scotty?" I said as I thought to myself "Isn't that the name of his imaginary friend?"

An hour ago
"I will prove to them that you are real," Angelo said to Scotty as he worked hard at his chemistry set "Just one more ingredient and.."

*poof*

"It's done! Are you ready to become real, wait lets go outside first," Angelo said looking at Scotty and then looking around "It would probably be best if we weren't around all of these chemicals.




 Present
"It's nice to meet you Mrs Abruzzi," Scotty said shaking my hand.

"You too."

"Mom, can we finish my driving lessons now so Scotty and I can go to the school pep rally?"

"Yea, that's fine. We only have to do one more hour."


We finished his driving lessons and when we got back home I let the boys go out.

"Just be home before curfew and be careful!"

"We will," Angelo said as they drove away.

Angelo's P.O.V.
"Man, this is going to be great and telling my mom we wanted to go to a pep rally was a good idea!"
"Hell yea! What are we going to do first?"
"I say we prank the Striker's first, I hate those guys!" I said as we parked down the street and picked up a carton of eggs "With these!"

We walked up to their house and started hurling eggs at their house. Within seconds their front door was smeared with eggs, dripping down to the ground.


We noticed someone coming to the door so we ran back to the car and took off.

"Hahaha, that was awesome and we didn't even get caught!"
"I know dude," I said "My parents are going to freak if they find out!"

We started to drive towards downtown with the stereo blasting when a commercial came on.

"Attention all of you teen and athletic junkies out there in Bridgeport. If you think you got what it takes to compete against some of the top athletes and you want to put your muscles to the test come on down to Llama Stadium and compete in the Amateur Olympics. Win and you will be taking home the $3,000 grand prize!

And for all you young adults and adults out there come check out Bridgeport's new dance club/entertainment club, Club Kama Simtra. it's sure to get you up and dancing and get your heart pumping!"

I looked at Scotty and knew we were thinking the same thing!

"$3,000 grand prize?" He said
"and a new club?" Scotty said
"Let's do this, maybe we can get some hot chicks!"

With that we went to the stadium, signed up for the Olympics, and then we competed in the long 2 hour competition.


2 hours later
"Geez man, that was a vicious challenge."
"No kidding but at least we won. Now we can take this 3 grand and spend it on booze and girls."

Club Kama Simtra was any mans dream come true (or women's dream come true) from the moment you walked through the doors. Not only did it have a bar and catwalk but downstairs there were 4 "fantasy" rooms to fulfill any desire.



We went straight to the bar, tossed back a few drinks, and watched the girls on stage.

"Hey Angelo," Scotty said tugging on my shirt sleeve "Doesn't that girl over there look familiar?"

I looked at the girl he was pointing at and ended up doing a double take. The girl did look very familiar but I couldn't think of anything until...

"She almost looks like your Aunt Bianca," Scotty said "Only hotter."



Right about then the girl walked up to Scotty, whispered in his ear and then he handed her some money and they went downstairs. He was doing the same thing I wanted to do but the other girls here weren't even worth it!

~~~

When I saw Scotty coming back towards me with a huge smile on his face awhile later I was going to ask him all about his little rendezvous with the girl but then my phone rang. Lucky for me they had just turned the music off in between "acts" because it was my mom.

"Hey mom, what's up?"

"I know you still have a few hours before curfew but I need you to come home now."

"Oh...ok, we are on our way."

I hung up the phone and got Scotty.


"hey, I gotta go home. I think something might be wrong with my family. My mom said a bit distracted."

"Alright, i'll go with you. I hope everything is ok."

Back at home ~ Mia's P.O.V.
"Angelo, i'm glad you're home," Julian said "Hi Scotty."

"Hi Mr Abruzzi."

"What's going on dad?" Angelo said "Mom sounded a little anxious on the phone."

"I am anxious," I said as i walked into the kitchen "Me, your dad, and your Aunt Bianca have won a 2 day vacation to a wine club in Bled island. We leave in an hour."

"Cool mom!" Angelo said as he glanced at Scotty, the both of them smiling "Sounds like fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment