Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 2.7B - Dealing

On Monday Damon ditched work, after school, and met Alexis at Waylon's Haunt to party it up.

Alexis's POV

"I didn't think you were going to show up," I said as Damon walked in.

"You know me, I can't pass up an invite to a bar sis," He said.

  Damon and I pounded down a bunch of shots and then chatted with a bunch of people. As he was flirting with a few girls, yes at the same time, I saw Beau Chique walk in. I had a crush on him ever since I started high school, even though he was held back (still a senior) because he was constantly skipping class. After taking a few more shots I got up the courage to go talk to him.

  Within 20 minutes we were laughing, dancing and having a great time, then all of a sudden he kissed me. Seeing that as an invite I started making out with him but we stopped before it went any further. Damon and I had a few more shots and then I took a drink to Beau. Then the 3 of us started a jam session. To our surprise everyone in the bar loved us!
 


  Before the police could come bust us for curfew we headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Antonio and I had a party for the boys. They were finally going to be young adults and they were really excited about choosing a career. I noticed that Damon and Alexis seemed a bit off but I ignored it as I set out the cake.

Stefan aged up first, he received the Great Kisser trait and chose a lifetime wish to be a Firefighter Super Hero.


Then it was Damon's turn, he got the Hot Headed trait and chose a lifetime wish to be a Rock Star (which I hated.)


  After eating the cake Stefan got a job as a Waterboy and Damon got a job as a Fan.

  The next day went by very uneventful and on Thursday it was time for the girls to become young adults and Stefan was pumped because he had put out a small house fire on his first day of work.


Elena was up first


Then it was Alexis's turn

She got the Eco-Friendly trait and chose a lifetime wish to be a Celebrated 5 Star Chef. (I didn't like that she still went with the darker type of look but I was proud of her for choosing a good career.)

After cleaning everything up Alexis went to talk with Damon.


"Damon, I have a great idea," She started "Lets form a band."

"Hell yea, we should," He said "We can show mom and dad that being in a band really does pay off."

They brainstormed on band names for an hour and finally chose Crystal Dagger.

"We need two more band members," Alexis said "Do you mind if I ask Morrigan Hemlock to join?"

"Not at all, she is a fox!" He said "I am thinking of asking Beau Chique to join us. He rocked the other night."
 
"Sounds good to me."

They called their friends and had them join the band.  We all went to bed in a good mood that night, not knowing what was going to happen the following morning.

Writer's POV

  At 2 a.m. Saturday morning Isabella and Antonio Abruzzi passed away. Isabella's cancer had taken over her body and her body just shut down. Doctors say that Antonio passed away from natural causes, but everyone in town believed that his love for Isabella is what caused him to pass because he was scared to be without her.

  On Sunday Elena, Alexis, Stefan, and Damon had the funeral for their parents. They went through so many emotions that day and they still were not done.  After staying by their parents graves for many hours they finally headed to the lawyers office. Mr. Stanley Nerdath greeted them with a saddened expression.

"Welcome kids. please sit down," He said motioning them to the chairs in front of his desk "and we will begin."

  The four kids sat down, looked at Mr. Nerdath, and wondered what he was about to read from both wills.

"First, I am so sorry for your loss, I know this is a very difficult time for all of you," He started "According to your parents wills, you all can stay at the house for as long as you wish. Your fathers leadership in the mafia will be handed down to one of you kids, which you will decided, unless you decide to sell it."


 The kids looked at each other for just a moment, they had already known this much.

"Now, all of the financial responsibilities and the deeds to the house and property," He began again "Will be left to...."

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment