Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 3 - Good or Bad?

When my brothers and sister got home we all went downstairs and soaked in our new hot tub for awhile and chatted.

Alexis and Damon were glad to be home from work. The both had extremely long days and were yelled at by their bosses.



"Wow, sorry you guys," Stefan said, "Hopefully tomorrow is better. On a lighter note, we have some new neighbors!"

"Awesome," I said, "What are they like?"

"The girls name is Joanna Dunham and she is beautiful and so much more sophisticated than the other girls here," he said, "I didn't get a chance to meet her brother but his name is John."

I could only imagine what John looked like if his sister was beautiful.

"Why don't we have a party tomorrow," I suggested, "Stefan you can invite the Dunhams over so we can all meet them."

"Great idea," Alexis said, "We haven't had a party in a long time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next evening all of our guests arrived and it was a lot of fun. Stefan and Joanna were really hitting it off and kept flirting.


I kept looking around to see if I could spot Joanna's brother but I didn't see him.

"Elena," Stefan called a few minutes later, as he was walking towards me, "I have someone I want you to meet."

As I turned around I saw Stefan and following behind him was a really cute guy.

"Hey Stefan," I said still looking at the guy that was with him, "Who is this?"


"This is Joanna's brother John."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Elena," he said in a smooth sexy voice.

I immediately fell in love with him and we talked for hours. In the meantime Stefan and Joanna shared their first kiss and became boyfriend and girlfriend.


The next day I talked to John on the computer until I had to leave for work. When it was time for me to leave I told him that I would call him when I got home.

After work I went home and decided to pay the bills before calling John. I was shocked to see they totaled to §3,983! It made me sick to write out a check for that much but I still did.

As I picked up the phone to call John, it began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi Elena, my name is Vasil. I have been in charge of the company since your father passed away."

"Yes, I have been expecting someone to call me. What can I do for you?"


"Well, we need to get things rolling again and I need to know if one of you kids will be taking over or if you are selling?"

I didn't like the way he sounded when he asked if we would be selling.

"Give me until Wednesday and I will call you back and give you an answer Vasil."

We hung up and then I called Jon and invited him over for dinner. I made Grilled Salmon for dinner and Key Lime Pie for desert. We ate, talked, laughed, and then cuddled on the couch and watched My Bloody valentine in 3D (which scared the living daylights out of me.) When I turned around after the movie ended I noticed John looking at me kinda strange.


"What's wrong John?"

"Nothing, i was just wondering why it is only you and your siblings living here."

"Oh," I said looking away "Our parents passed away a year ago."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's ok, now why don't we..."

Before I could finish talking John leaned over and kissed me. I jumped back in shock but then kissed him back.

After our kiss I walked with John out front and stood on the porch for just a minute with him.

"Do you want to go steady with me?" I asked him a little nervous.

"Defiantly," He said, then he kissed me and left.

After John left I went to my room and layed down on my lounger in front of the fireplace. John seemed so perfect but there was something about him that I just could not figure out. I also thought it was strange that he asked about our living situation. As I layed there thinking about the events of that night I fell asleep.


The next day was an extremely long day at work but it was worth it. I was working in the children's wing of the hospital and I discovered that the children were much happier taking their vitamins if they looked like small animals and people, this way the children could pretend to be dinosaurs. This made the nurses job so much easier and my boss was extremely happy and he gave me a §2 raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment