Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chapter 2 - Are Those Wedding Bells I Hear?

I decided to take a long relaxing bubble bath while Antonio did the last load of laundry.


  Then we went to got dressed up and went out for dinner. Apparently Antonio needed to talk to me, it was important, and I was a little nervous but I tried not to show it. After dinner and dessert we went to the patio and stood by the fireplace.

"Antonio, is everything ok? You seemed a little anxious during dinner."

"Everything is fine hun."

"Ok, so what do we need to talk about?"

"Isa, you know that I don't want to ever leave your side and I love you very much."

  I immediately got scared, is this his way of  breaking up with me?


"I didn't think I would every feel this way about anyone, except for you. Now that we are finally together, after so many years, I know that I want this to be a lot more than it is."

  Antonio reached into his pocket and pulled out a little blue box with a white ribbon. I knew exactly where it was from and what he was doing and I was ecstatic!



"Isa, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes Antonio!" I said with tears in my eyes.

  He placed the ring on my finger and we hugged and kissed.




  We went home and began planning our wedding. We decided to have the ceremony that Saturday, which was only 2 days away.

  The next morning I called all of our guests and gave them all of the information for the ceremony (and to my surprise everyone accepted the invite.) The wedding would be held at a beautiful beach property. I also hired a caterer and a pastor and then I went to the salon and did my last fitting for the dress.

  The day of our wedding I went to the spa and then back to the salon to get my hair done and my dress on. After I was ready I went to the beach to make sure everything was set up and ready to go.

"Wow, this looks so beautiful," I thought to myself.

"Hi Isabella!" I heard a few people shout out.

I turned around and saw that all of our guests had arrived. Everyone thought I looked stunning.  After chatting with everyone for a bit, Antonio and I said our vows, exchanged rings, kissed, and then we all ate and danced. Everything went so well and the venue was perfect!





  Unfortunately Antonio had to work that night so after we cleaned everything up he left. I went back home and packed our suitcases for our honeymoon. We were going on a long honeymoon and France was our first stop.

~Many Hours Later~

  When we arrived in France we went to the edge of the river and stared at the Eiffel Tower and watched the moon set and the sun rise. It was a beautiful view!


 Then we went to The Catania cafe and had a nice breakfast, we both ordered crepes. We spent a total of §2,293 in the market before we went on separate adventures. After Antonio found Edith Morels lost baseball (ridiculous) and I had to get grapes and make many bottles of nectar, we both reached Visa Level 1. The next morning we had a jam session in the market to earn some money. After making §200, walked around all day looking at all of the beautiful buildings. We finally got back to the lodge and went up to our room.


"Antonio, sit here, I need to go change," I said with a smile on my face.


As he sat down, I went into the bathroom and took out the lingerie I had packed for our trip, one set for each location, and changed. I walked out of the bathroom and Antonio jumped up.


"Holy smokes, Isa, you look hot!"

"Thanx, heehee. But I have more planned than just looking hot."

  I took his hand and pulled him towards me and kissed him. Then I walked over to the bed and stretched out. Antonio stripped down to his boxers and stretched out on the bed with me. We had an amazing night, enjoying each others company a lot, and went to bed together for the first time.



We stayed in France until we reached Visa Level 3, then we went to Egypt and China.
  • Egypt ~> Reached Visa Level 3, everything at the market was free, and we woohooed in our tent!
  • China ~> Reached Visa Level 3, spent §40K at the market, learned martial arts, and woohooed again. :D
"Antonio, I don't feel so well. My stomach hurts and I have a terrible headache."


"I am so sorry Isa. How about we cut this short and go home?"

"Yea, that sounds good."

  The day after we got home we re-did our outdoor cooking area and pool area. Also, while we were gone my plants died, so I replanted a bunch of seeds, including ones I found while on our honeymoon. I still was not feeling very well, I was actually feeling worse, and now my back was hurting. It was time to go see the doctor, hopefully I hadn't caught some weird virus from France.

"I will be back in a little bit Antonio, need to run some errands."

"Ok hun, be safe and hurry back."

  I gave Antonio a kiss and headed for the doctors office. I checked in, filled out the paper work, and then sat in the exam room. 30 minutes later Elvira Slayer walked in.


"Isabella! I haven't seen you in a long time, what's wrong dear?"

"Wow, I didn't know you were a doctor!" I said, "I have been feeling sick to my stomach for a few days and now my back is hurting really bad."


"Ok, well let me run some blood tests and I also need to get a urine sample from you."

  I went to the bathroom and then came back and gave her the sample and she took some blood.

"This shouldn't take very long Isabella, I will be back shortly."

While I waited I read through a few magazines and then checked my e-mails on my phone. After what seemed like forever Dr. Slayer came back in.

"Your tests came back fine but I did find something."

"What!? What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong but I hope you are ready for this, you're going to have a baby!"


"Oh my gosh! Really?! That's great!"

"Before you go, here are your prenatal vitamins. Be sure to take them everyday."

"Thank you so much Elvira!"

 I gave her a hug and then walked out of the doctors office. I felt like I was on cloud 9!

"This is amazing! I can't wait to get home."

I stopped immediatly. What would Antonio think about this? Would he be as happy as I am? I began to worry and went straight to work. I made §500 that day and was promoted to Feng Shui Fiend.
When i got home I changed and then made some sushi for dinner since it was mine and Antonios favortie dish. I was still feeling sick and worried so Antonio and I relaxed for the rest of the night.

The next morning the morning sickness had finally kicked in and I decided to just wear sweats that day. I knew I would have to finally tell Antonio because he would notice that I wasn't dressing like I normally do.

1 comment: