Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chapter 7.5 - Big Surprises!

   A month later we both had very busy days. Luca was at a meeting with the District Superintendent, letting him know that as of right now I was not going to be returning as the Geography Teacher. Before my doctors appointment I received a call from my parents lawyer. My parents left us $30,000 and their home in Venice! I told them before that we did not want them to leave us anything, I was just happy to have them back in my life. After I hung up I went to my appointment and after doing a few tests she told me that I was feeling sick because I was pregnant. This immediately lightened my mood and I was very happy, I could not wait to tell Luca!

  On my way home I bought a few new maternity outfits, defiantly my style too. Then Shiba and I waited for Luca to get home, which didn't take very long.


 I went to the front door and gave him a hug and kiss and smiled before he got a chance to shut the door.

"I haven't seen you smile in a long time!" Luca said giving me another hug.

"Well, I have some new for you. First mum and dad's lawyer called while you were gone. They left us $30,000 and their home in Venice."



"Are you serious? They did not need to do that!"

"There's more, I had my appointment with my doctor today," I said before stopping.

"And??" Luca said becoming worried.

"We are having a baby!"


  Luca was shocked but very happy, he instantly hugged me and tickled at my belly.



  We immediately went baby shopping and over the next week and a half we worked on the new baby room. Luca also decided that now was the time for a career change because he did not make enough money at the high school. he decided that he would rejoin the military since he would get paid more and they provided great benefits. He was automatically enlisted as a Flight Officer because of his exceptional military history. The only downside was that he would have to leave for 2 1/2 months for boot camp since he had been out of the military for over 4 years, which was cutting it very close to my due date since by this time I was already 6 months pregnant. It was a very sad goodbye for us when it came time for him to leave and he talked to our baby and listened to our baby as much as he could before he had to leave.






2 1/2 Months Later:

  Luca was finally back home, I had missed him so much! We had a nice lunch together that after noon, talked about everything he went through in boot camp, and then we relaxed and watched a movie.



  3 hours later I suddenly got a sharp pain shooting across my abdomen, which caused me to abruptly jump up before noticing the wetness.

"Haley, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Luca said taking my hand.

"No, I am going into labor! Hospital....NOW...Luca!" I said in between breaths.







  Labor was very intense by the time we reached the hospital and they got us in the delivery room. It was a constant pushing, breathing, and checking over the hours that passed.







  When our baby finally appeared we were in shock, we were now the proud parents of triplets! Two girls, Lexi and Brielle and one boy, Chase. When we were finally released from the hospital we spent all of our time with the triplets, they were our pride and joy!











No comments:

Post a Comment