Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chapter 7.6 - Start of School

  Before we knew it it was the triplets birthday. As we blew out the candles for them we realized that it was time for the terrible two's to take over. Luca and I were prepared for that but hoped it wouldn't last long and that we wouldn't have to much trouble with it.



                                                                                Lexi
                                                                              Brielle
                                                                                 Chase

  Over the next few months we taught Lexi, Brielle, and Chase how to talk, walk, and use the potty as well as read to them everyday. Shiba was very interested in the triplets, she sniffed at them all the time and Lexi got a kick out of  that. It was very cute and entertaining.





                        I had more pics of the kids learning but I don't know what happened to them. :(


  The triplets loved to play together all the time to but we noticed that Lexi began to tumble more and more and she loved to play with her xylophone and was more interested in that that playing.





"Luca," I said before taking each of the kids for a walk, "Maybe we should sign Lexi up for music classes when she gets a little older."

"That's a good idea," he said nodding in agreement "Maybe we could sign her up for ballet classes as well. Since we don't have any gymnastic classes around maybe ballet would be a good outlet for her."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was about 10 p.m. the night before the triplets birthday and I was finishing tending our garden. As I put the last of the onions in my bag I noticed a very strange light coming from the other side of the house and as I walked around the corner I could see just a hint of what looked like smoke. My first thought was that our barn was on fire but as I got closer I saw the most amazing creature ever standing in our driveway, a unicorn!


  This wasn't a white unicorn like you see in kids books either, she was a dark red and her man and tail where white with dark red streaks, and a red and black horn. She was stunning and I just stood there watching her before getting the guts to try to pet her. After what seemed like hours she finally warmed up to me enough  and accepted when I asked her to join our family. I could not believe that my dream to find a unicorn and have the unicorn be part of our family finally came true! I decided to name her Scarlet and I led her into the barn so she could be a surprise for the triplets in a few hours.



  After blowing out the candles the sparkly transition into childhood began.





                                                                                Lexi
                                                                            Chase
                                                                          Brielle

  After putting the cake leftovers away we took the kids outside to meet Scarlet. they were all in awe of her but Brielle seemed to warm up to her the most.


  After lunch Chase worked on his logic skill, Lexi played with her toys and had fun with Shiba, and Brielle began writing a short story called Futuristic Me.



  The next day the kids had a long first day at school. They enjoyed school but were very shy when it came to making friends, they stayed by each other almost the whole day.



  After doing their homework Chase played in his room, Brielle ran outside to be with Scarlet and Lexi came to talk to Luca and I.




"Mum, dad," Lexi began with a very innocent look on her face, "May I please join ballet classes? They are starting registration tomorrow and I would like to be part of it."

"Of course you can Lexi," Luca said with a smile.

"Let us sign the paper for you so you can take it to school with you tomorrow." I added.

  Lexi handed us the sign up paper, hugged us, and then ran off to play with Shiba.


No comments:

Post a Comment