Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chapter 7.9 - Birthdays

  A couple years had gone by since Lexi and Chase had left for boarding school and even though we got to talk to them on the phone, mail letters back and forth, and see them for the holidays it was hard not seeing them all the time. but in these two years we noticed something changing with Brielle, she was loosing a lot of weight and she was very skinny now. We tried taking her to doctors, watching closely when she ate, and putting her on medication but nothing seemed to be helping as much as we wanted it to. I sat down with Brielle one day to talk to her, hoping that she would open up to me for once.

"Brielle, you need to open up to us," I said extremely concerned about her "If you don't start talking to daddy and I more we wont know how to help. You also need to start gaining more weight than you have already. We are very worried about you and we don't want to have to take you to the hospital."

"Mum, I am trying..really. It's just... I hate how kids at school are still treating me and it's hard to deal with without Lexi and Chase," Brielle said with tears in her eyes "Plus I miss Lexi and Chase so much! I just want them to come home already!"

"Oh hunny, I know how much you miss them, daddy and I do to. Chase wont be able to come home anytime soon though because he has gotten into a few fights at school again," I said noticing her sadness increase "But, Lexi will be home next weekend."

"No way, really?!" Brielle said smiling a huge smile "You're not joking right?"

"Nope, she will be home in time for you guys to celebrate your birthdays together."

  Brielle jumped up, gave me a huge hug, and ran off to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The following weekend we had a welcome home/birthday party. It was a long day because not only was it the girls birthday but we were celebrating mine and Luca's birthday as well as Chleo and Roxy's birthdays.












No comments:

Post a Comment