Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chapter 6.6 - What Does It All Mean?

  After I cashed both of my checks I decided that I deserved a day of pampering. I went to the spa first and got a mani/pedi/soak and a Shiatsu Massage followed by a trip to the salon to get my hair done, which I was very happy with how it turned out.



  Then I went to the store and bought some new clothes, including an outfit for dinner the next night, nothing to fancy, comfy yet cute.


   Before showering and putting my pajamas on I made some sushi for dinner, my favorite food.




  Then I watched an hour long episode of Dateline NBC, which was becoming a Friday ritual for me, before curling up in my bed for some much needed sleep.




  It was mid-afternoon and after looking around I noticed that I was standing at a park, which park and where I had no idea. As I was about to walk down the sidewalk I heard some extremely thick accent voices behind me. When I looked over it was a man, woman, and a little girl, and standing close to them was a beautiful dog guarding them.




  Next thing I knew I was standing near the ocean watching this family walk down the sidewalk past the ocean.


   "What am I stalking these people or something?" I thought to myself.

  Then I was watching this family put the girl in a high chair and feed her and then put her to bed.



  Then the man and woman went downstairs and they each read a book. Suddenly there was loud footsteps and two ladies(I assumed their maids) came running into the living room.



 "What is the meaning of this?" the man said sternly as he put his book on the table.

 "Yes," the woman said setting her book down as well, "We do not act this way in our house."

 "My lord, my lady, we apologize immensely," one of the maids said "But we have a major problem."

 "Yes we do," the other maid said "We all know the problems that have arisen since the birth of your baby girl."

 "And," the man said getting frustrated with the way the maids were acting

 "We went to check on her and....and..."

 "And she is GONE!!!"

  The man and woman jumped up and began yelling, mostly at the maids, demanding an explanation.


  Then they sprinted upstairs, flung open the door to the babies room, and darted to her crib.


"They were right," the man said panicking

"She's really gone!," the woman yelled "Oh Marcello, what are we going to do?"


"I...I don't know Katherine," he said as they both broke down in tears.


  No one noticed the figure standing right outside the balcony door, watching everything they did, all the while holding their precious sleeping daughter.


"They will never find you," the person said looking down at her, "they deserve it."


  With that the mystery woman was gone.

1 comment:

  1. ...... Awwwww poor people. I so have no idea where you are taking this.

    ReplyDelete