Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chapter 9.9 - The Rescue

  When I awoke once again I was very weak, my vision very blurry, and I could barely move. I could tell that I was still only in my underwear and I could faintly make out the places I was bit, I had marks all over my body and they were still oozing with blood.


  As I began to wake more I was frightened by the unusual loud noises coming from upstairs. Normally I could not hear anything from upstairs because of the hide-a-way stairs they had in place and the secret door that led to the jail cells.  But now I heard screaming and yelling followed by the sound of multiple gun shots.

  Suddenly Ricardo and the two red headed girls came bursting through the secret door (without closing it behind them) into the jail room.



  Ricardo slammed his first on a button and as my jail door swung open they stormed in. Ricardo yanked me into his arms, the girls standing on either side of him, and the bright lights of teleportation surrounded us.



  Just as the jail room and cells were fading beginning to fade away I faintly saw Nick and Colton run in. I tried to get away from Ricardo but I was not quick enough or strong enough.

"LEXI!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!" Colton screamed as we faded away.



  I began crying as I heard Colton's scream but then my body was overcome with uneasiness. Since I had never teleported before, I felt sick and eventually passed out. Seems I have been passing out A LOT lately all because of these damn vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When I woke up I was still pretty weak but not in nearly as much pain, which was a huge relief. I slowly got up and walked to the mirror, that I noticed in the corner of the room, to look at my face for the first time in a long time. To my surprise my face wasn't as bad as I thought, it looked like it was in the process of healing, and I could finally move my fingers again. As I looked over myself again i couldn't believe how I looked now. My dress was beautiful and a fantastic change from the "hooker" clothes. My hair was stunning and elegant and my make-up was perfect. I felt like my old self again, which made me want to cry because I still wasn't my old self.


"What is going on?" I thought to myself "This is such a BIG change!"

  Well, almost everything has changed, I was still locked in a cell. But this cell was a lot nicer, almost like a normal room aside from the bars.



  As I tried to look around the bars, down the long hallway, Ricardo suddenly walked up.

"Why has everything changed?" I asked him, not as afraid like I use to be "and where are we?"


"You are at my house," He said glaring at me "My methods were not working, time to change things around. Someone tried to save you, which is not going to happen again, and they killed four members of my coven. But trust me when I say this, my new method will get me the information I want!"


  With that Ricardo snapped his fingers and the short red headed vampire came over.

"Kayla, take her to the basement," Ricardo said with a smug grin "Maybe she will talk today."


"Yes master," Kayla said

  As I walked out of my cell (on my own) I followed Kayla through the house. The upstairs was all bedrooms I assumed but the main floor of the house took my breath away. This house was amazing! It was almost like everything was made special only for this house. When we walked into the basement it wasn't nearly as amazing and instantly reminded me of all the horror I went through at the cabin. The basement had jail cells but was much darker and nothing but old stone lining the walls and floors.



"You have 10 minutes," Kayla said pointing to a cell at the end of the long hallway and pushed a button to open the door.

  I peeked into the cell unsure of who was in there but when I saw who it was I began crying like a baby.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Mommy your story has gotten super dramatic.....I love it!!! All the vamps are so hot too!! Can't wait to see who's in the cell :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie! *hugs* Thank you, it's fun making the characters now that I am trying hard to make them look better...lol!

      I got the idea of making it more dramatic from my best friend because I had writers block for a long time. She gave me a couple ideas and this is where my writing led me. :D

      Next chapter should be up soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love it, i think it's her family in the cell :)

    ReplyDelete