Monday, June 25, 2012

Chapter 10.2 - Forced

  After I changed into the night clothes that were left out for me, I looked at myself in the mirror. There was only one person in this whole world that I would wear this for and oh Watcher, how I wish I was with him now.It has been so long since I was last with him or even seen him, he probably forgot all about me.


  As I relaxed on my bed and thought about how to escape this awful place, I looked at the knife some more.


  It was very odd looking, hand carved and was covered in something like dust. Just as I turned it over I heard a noise from down the hall, so I quickly hid the knife under the mattress. When I saw Kayla walk up I knew I didn't need to be too worried, she seemed to be the least dangerous out of the three.


  When she turned towards me after closing the cell door I saw that she was carrying a box. Watcher only knows what she had in the box, but that did worry me a bit.

"What did I do now?" I asked as I sat at the edge of the bed.


"Nothing", Kayla said looking a bit ashamed and scared.

  She hid the box under my bed before sitting in the chair near my bed.



"I'm sorry," She said softly, looking down.

"For what?"

"For Ricardo and his actions, for everything that has happened."


"Oh...." I said standing up, becoming a little angry due to everything "....let's not go there."

"No really," She said with pleading eyes "I am so sick of dealing with all of the bull shit surrounding Ricardo and his crazy controlling ways. I know Anika is too but she tries to be such a hard ass to hide her displeasure, it is so annoying."

"Why not get out then?" I asked her, surprised that she was telling me this.


"Ricardo would kill us if he even thought we wanted to leave him and this place behind. It wouldn't be a quick death either. He would lock us in a tomb and deprive us of any and all blood, causing us to shrivel away to nothing but wrinkly grey skin and chipped bones.

  Kayla stopped talking at that moment, cocked her head to the side and appeared to be listening to or for something.

"Ricardo will be here any time now. Listen that box I brought is full of different things to help you heal completely and some new make-up. There is also a necklace in there, you NEED to wear it so Ricardo can't compel you. But you need to act like you aren't wearing anything special, because all hell will break loose if he figures it out. There are also some items that might help you to escape this place."


  With that being said Kayla stood up and quickly walked towards the cell door before teleporting out of my "room."




  After what she had said I was very intrigued by what she had brought for me. But, of course, I had no time to look in the box because Ricardo came strutting into my cell and let out a small whistle.


"Now, I like that outfit," He said walking closer.


"What do you want?" I asked in disgust.


"Well, I was going to demand some more information from you but now..." He said pausing for a moment "I have something better in mind."

  Ricardo sped towards me, pinned me to the wall, and leaned in close. The look in his eyes frightened me, it was like an animal that was stalking it's prey. As he began to move his hands around, I knew exactly what he was wanting.


"No! Please no, get away from me!"

"Haha, I don't think so princess. You will give into my desires, one way or another."

"No I wont! I refuse to!," I screamed at him, trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh yes you will!"


  Right then Ricardo began staring into my eyes, never blinking. At the same time that I began to feel very strange and loosing all emotions, I realized something and panicked.

"Shit!!" I thought to myself "He is trying to compel me and I didn't get a chance to put that damn necklace on!!"

"You will give in and do everything I want," Ricardo said still staring into my eyes.

"I will do everything." I said in an almost robotic like tone.

"Much better, now where were we?"

  Ricardo leaned in and began kissing me and touching me all over. I didn't try to pull away or anything, I just went with it for some reason. Watcher only knows what was going on in my head.


  Eventually Ricardo moved me to the bed where we....or he... would be more comfortable.


1 comment: