Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 9.8 - Ricardo Ricci

  As twilight was approaching and the night sky was illuminating with billions of beautiful twinkling stars, the town of Starlight Shores was quiet as the community was fast asleep and the creatures of the night were slowly making their way out of their lairs. If anyone had walked past the trees surrounding the cabin they wouldn't have noticed nights most dangerous and deadly creatures of the night, perched way up high above the cabin. Nick and Ino were completely silent, not moving an inch as they looked down upon the cabin waiting, a movement, a sound, anything. They had been staking out this place in utter silence for hours before the quiet sound of an engine grabbed their attention, followed by bright lights, illuminating the deep, pitch black forest like a dozen spotlights all turned on at once.



  Before the car came to a stop Nick and Ino snuck down closer to the ground, to get a better view of whoever stepped out of the car. Just as they had stopped moving the car door opened and out stepped....Ricardo Ricci!



Nick and Ino looked at each other in shock then quickly turned back towards Ricardo, who was making his way into the cabin.


"Wait....that was Ricardo Ricci, the mafia leader." Ino said as he and Nick began walking away "That means..."


"Her disappearance and her parents disappearance wasn't an accident, neither was the magazine cover and story," Nick said interrupting "What could he want with Lexi and her parents?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi's P.O.V.

  I was slumped over in the corner of my cell in excruciating pain and despising my "hooker" like clothing that I was dressed in. These clothes were nothing like my short shorts and tank tops, these clothes barely covered my body and the high heels were defiantly stripper heels.


"Open the cell door, NOW!!"

  A strange man, another vampire, looking beyond pissed off came storming up to me, hatred in his eyes. He grabbed my arms, yanked me up and got to close to my face, scaring the crap out of me.


"Start talking, now! What do you know?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about!"


  He quickly pulled out a small computer and played a video that made me burst into tears immediately.

"You see this, this is what happens when you don't give me the information I want, that I know you have! If you don't start talking I will take pleasure in killing your parents."

"NO!" I screamed, crying even more "I'm telling you the truth, I don't know what you are talking about!"


  I barely finished the last word before the man hit me very hard, stripped me down to my underwear, and tossed me back to the ground.


"Matt, Tyler, get in here now!" Ricardo yelled as the two men from before came in again "Drain her blood, not all of it either! I don't want her dead, I just want her extremely weak."



"Yes Master Ricardo!" The men said with sinister smiles, my eyes widening upon learning that this was the Ricardo of the mafia.


  The two men quickly grabbed me and forced me back up. I tried to force them off of me but they were just way to strong. Without warning I felt the sharp pain of razor sharp teeth piercing into my skin. The pain was almost unbearable and as they took more of my blood I became weaker and weaker.  Just when I thought death was right around the corner the two men stopped, dropped me to the ground and watched as I passed out once again.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colton's P.O.V.


"We need to hurry up, Loka and Colt need us," Nick said as he hung up his phone "I don't know what is going on but Colton said it was an emergency."

  Nick and Ino ran as fast as they could back to my house before the sun rose, which would be in 10 minutes. As they ran inside the saw Loka and I sitting quietly in the living room.


"Loka, what is going on?" Ino said

"She has been like this since her vision, she wont tell me what she saw," I said urgently.


"Okay, okay," Loka finally said "I had another vision of lexi but this wasn't a good one AT ALL! Ricardo Ricci arrived and after fighting with lexi he stripped her clothes off and called in two other men. The men came in and began sinking their fangs into Lexi and they drained almost all of her blood."

"Guys, I cannot take this anymore! We NEED to get here out of that horrid place NOW! I can't wait any longer, this is ridiculous!"


"I agree," Ino said nodding "nick, with what we have learned do you think we can get in and out?"


"We should be able to teleport directly to her since Loka has seen where she is being held, but all of us need to go together. Loka we need you because of your connection to her through your visions and you Colton," Nick said looking at me "have a connection to Lexi naturally because you guys are soul mates, deeply in love."


"I could have told you that," I said with a smile "One problem though, of course I want to go with, that is a given. But what if they come after me? I'm not like you guys, they would be able to take me down in seconds."


"They wont," Nick said "We will protect you..."

"But what if they do?" I said trying to not show I was becoming irritated.

"I wont let them but if they do, take this," Nick said handing me a gun "This gun is loaded with Silver Bullets. Shoot them through their heart, anywhere else will only stun them for a moment and piss them off more."

"Now don't go shooting us," Loka said with a smile and laugh.

"Alright you guys, do what you need to do to get ready. We leave at night fall."

1 comment:

  1. I love the storyline :-)

    sorry i haven't commented in a while have been busy

    ReplyDelete