Friday, June 29, 2012

Chapter 10.5 - My Love

  Anika, Kayla, my parents, and I spent a week on a train to get back to Starlight Shores. It was a long, tiring week but it would have been to much if they had tried to teleport us all back and this way no one would question how we suddenly got back. While we were on the train I used the magic ointment on my parents wounds, fed them a lot to help them get some meat on their bones, and we all changed our clothes.

  When we finally arrived in Starlight Shores, Kayla took my parents home and Anika came with me to Colton's house. I was so nervous, it had been almost a year and half since we had been together, and I didn't think I would be able to talk to him alone. We stood in front of his house for a few minutes before I finally pounded on the door. Colton opened the door a moment later and just stood there in shock.


"Le...Lexi?" Colton said, stammering until I gave him a huge hug and began crying "Are you alright? How did you escape?"


"I'm...okay I guess. We killed Ricardo...sort of."



"We?" Colton asked before looking behind me "You! You were at the cabin!"


"It's okay Colton, she helped me escape and Kayla did too."

"Colton, if we can go inside we can explain everything," Anika said.

  We went into the living room and I was instantly entangled in hugs from Nick, Ino, and Loka. They couldn't believe that I was actually there. Once they let go of me we all sat down and Anika and I explained everything to them...except me being raped and now pregnant. I wanted to talk to Colton about that alone.



 "Lexi, you are such a bad ass!" Loka said when we told them about me stabbing Ricardo "That was so brave of you!"


"So, this Calypso lady is suppose to be able to help you?" Nick asked me.


"Yes, I guess she has a lot of information for me that will help untangle this web of craziness," I answered.

"But we will have to have Haley and even Luca help us in finding her," Anika said.

"Ummm...Colton, I have something else I need to tell you but in private."


  Colton and I went upstairs to his room to be alone.

"Oh Lexi, you have no idea how happy I am that you are finally here!" Colton said, pulling me into another hug and kiss.



"Colton," I said, pulling away still feeling a little uneasy about anything to do with intimacy "You wont want to do that after I tell you this."

"What in the world could be that bad?"

  I felt even more uneasy and tears began forming in my eyes as I explained what Ricardo did to me.

"and...and now i'm pregnant," I said bursting into tears again.

  Colton looked beyond outraged and began swearing and yelling.

"That bastard raped you?! What kind of monster would do that? I will kill him...well bring him back to life and then torture him and kill him again!"

"I'm so sorry Colton. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore."

"Lexi," Colton said sitting on the ground with me and pulling me close "Of course I want to be with you! Just because the baby isn't mine doesn't mean anything, we will get through this together. I swear to Watcher that you will not go through this alone and I will help raise this baby as my own. I will always be here, I love you so much!"

"Oh hon, I love you to!" I said, hugging Colton.

2 comments:

  1. Aww coltons so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, I tried to make him one of the nicer ones. :D He is one of my favorite "non-Abruzzi" family members so far.

      I hope you have enjoyed the story so far!

      Delete