Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chapter 10.3 - Unexpected Help

  When I awoke the next morning I was tangled in my sheets and very sore and tired. I tried so hard to remember the events from the previous night but I couldn't seem to remember anything after the moment Ricardo came in my room. It was so strange and I was so confused.


  As I woke more and looked around I noticed that someone had left me a plate of crepes for breakfast on a new table in my room. I smiled as I ate, thinking that Kayla had left this for me since she was being so nice, until I saw the note.



Lexi,
  Last night was great. It has been a long time since I have been with a human, especially one as hot as you. I look forward to spending more nights like that together and spending everyday together...like for the rest of your life since you will not be leaving here ever.
                                                                                  ~Ricardo

  I suddenly felt sick after reading this, there was no way I would be spending the rest of my life here, especially with a sick bastard like him. Reading that note reminded me of what had happened last night and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.



   Once I cleaned up a bit I just sat next to the bathtub and thought about what had happened. Ricardo was in for a rude awakening if he thought that I would just go along with this.


  I eventually got up and picked out some different clothes from the closet. After I got dressed I listened at the bars for a moment before taking Kayla's box into the bathroom. I used some of the magic ointment on my face and hands first. It smelled like coconuts and felt so refreshing, plus it healed my face instantly. Then I put on the necklace, some of the new make-up, and then re-did my hair.


  After I finally looked somewhat like my old self again, I quickly looked through the escape items. There was a map of the grounds, a floor plan of the house, a gun with silver bullets, and a bottle of...dust? I put everything back in the box and under my bed before laying down. I still didn't feel so good.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lexi?.....Leeeexiiiii?....."

  I slowly opend my eyes and saw Kayla and Anika standing at the foot of my bed, staring at me.



"Lexi, are you alright?" Kayla asked.

"Yea, I just wasn't feeling good earlier, so I laid down. Why?"

"You have been asleep for almost 2 weeks, that's why!" Anika said sounding concerned.


"What!?" I said sitting up a little too quickly, causing my stomach to turn again.

"Easy Lexi," Kayla said when she saw my face become paler than normal. "I am so sorry, we know what Ricardo did to you. We walked in on him more than once while you were passed out. We think he may have slipped you a knock out drink while you were just asleep one night. We are completely disgusted over what he did, it is so wrong!"


"He is such a pig!" Anika said "I know what Kayla told you. We are all going to escape Ricardo's grasp together!"

"But he will kill you!"

"Not if we kill him first! Sneaky like so he wont be expecting anything," Anika said with a big grin.


"That knife you found plus the bottle of ash I gave you will do the trick," Kayla said "at least for now."


"How is that?" I asked, confused

"Ricardo along with his family are all Originals. That ash is the only thing that can kill them. But the knife, or whatever is used with the ash, has to stay in them for them to remain...well dead."

"There is one small catch though. Only a human can stab an Original with this ash. So we need you to do it because if we do we will do instantly."


"Okay, lets do it!" I said, not caring that I was the one that had to stab him. I just wanted out of here!


"Lexi, I have something I need to say real quick," Anika said, looking upset "I am so sorry for how I treated you. I just didn't want Ricardo to know I wanted out."

"It's okay Anika, I understand. Kayla explained everything to me, I forgive you."

  Suddenly I felt sick once again and ran to the bathroom to throw up. What the hell was wrong with me?



"Lexi, what's wrong?" Kayla asked me when I rejoined them.

"I dunno, I still feel sick. That is the second time I have thrown up," I said feeling a bit weak.

"Oh no," Anika said with a look of horror on her face "Lexi, may I do something real quick?"


  I nodded and Anika took my hands, closed her eyes, and began concentrating.

"I thought so," Anika said, her eyes snapping open.

"What? What's wrong with me?"







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
 Sorry about the change of clothes the last time Lexi ran to the bathroom. *shakes head* Silly girl didn't need to change.

1 comment: