Monday, July 9, 2012

Chapter 10.6 - So Much Excitement

  It has been six months since we came back to Starlight Shores and everything seemed to be falling back into place. Of course we have had to talk to the police a lot and I couldn't return to work because of the pregnancy but we were all safe now and that is what mattered. Colton was even living with us now, partially because of safety but mostly because we couldn't stand to be apart any more than we already had been. Anika and Kayla moved into Colton's old house with Nick, Ino, and Loka, that way they would all always be close to us. We still had not found Calypso yet and we decided to take a break for now. I was extremely huge now and the rest would do me some good. Colton and I spent everyday together, having picnics, going to the beach, walking Cleo, playing video games, and also adding a baby room to the house. We wanted to redo a good portion of the house but we really didn't have the time or the money to do that before the baby's arrival.





  After having a delicious dinner with my parents one night, my mum and I went outside to lounge by the pool while Colton stayed inside with my dad to talk. It's hard to say what they were talking about, Watcher knows I am curious, but I tried to not worry about that. Now was the time to relax and talk with my mum.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The next day was very busy for all of us. Mum and I spent the day at the spa, buying clothes, and talking to my agent. Dad and Colton worked on some project at the house that was apparently very important and Colton also had a gig and a few sing-a-grams to do.


"Hey baby," Colton said, giving me a hug as he came into our room "how are you feeling?"


"Alright, pretty tired though."

"Well, I hope you aren't to tired to come downstairs for dinner," Colton said with a grin "Put on that pretty outfit you just bought today."

"Okay, give me a few minutes," I said, giving him a kiss.

  After I got changed into the nicest maternity outfit I had bought today, I worked my way downstairs, where Colton was waiting for me.

  As we walked out the back door I couldn't believe my eyes. There were beautiful flowers and lit candles all over the place and soft music playing. Our outdoor eating area was transformed into a romantic dining area for two. We enjoyed a delicious dinner of Lobster Thermidor followed by Key Lime Pie for dessert.




"Lexi," Colton said, taking my hand and helping me stand up "When you were kidnapped my whole world turned upside down. There wasn't a day that went by that I did not spend searching for you. Having you back is like a gift from above, I thank Watcher everyday that you are back where you belong and safe. My life isn't complete with out you Lexi and I don't ever want us to be apart again. What I am trying to say is...Lexi will you do me the honor of becoming my beautiful wife?"

  I was in complete shock as Colton got on one knee, said these words, and pulled out the biggest, shiniest, most beautiful diamond engagement ring I had ever seen.







"Yes! Yes Colton, I would be honored to marry you!" I said as he put the ring on my fingered and I leaped into his arms, as best as I could.





   Suddenly before I knew what was going on, I was doubled over in the worst pain I had ever felt. I didn't know what was going on but it felt like the pain was killing me.

"Lexi, your water broke," Colton said noticing the water accumulating at my feet "We need to get you to a hospital now!"




"This can't be happening, it's too early!" I said as Colton led me to his truck and we headed to the hospital.

  After being in labor for over 10 hours, our baby finally made his appearance. Colton and I agreed on naming him Ando. Even though I was still disgusted about how I became pregnant, Ando was so adorable and it didn't take us long to fall in love with him. When we finally got back home I laid Ando in his crib. While Colton showered I just stood there watching Ando sleep. I was still very unsure about this, it just didn't seem right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lexi! Lexi, wake up!" Colton shouted at me.

"What? What's wrong?" I said bolting out of bed. Something had to be wrong, Colton was suppose to be at work not here.

"Come to the living room, hurry!" Colton said, grabbing my hand and dragging me downstairs before I could even get changed out of my night clothes.

"What's wrong?" I said nervously.


"We know where Calypso is," My mum said


"Where? Where is she?"

"She is here, in Starlight Shores. About 15 minutes away from here," My dad said, handing me a piece of paper with directions on it.


"Colton lets get ready! Mum, dad, do you mind watching Ando while we are gone?"


"No, no, just go! Hurry!" My dad said.

  Colton and I rushed to get ready and then left for the other side of Starlight Shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment