Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 9.7 - Planning

  When I finally woke up I was sore from laying on the ground, in pain, numb, and could barely move. My body was reacting (or not reacting) like I had not moved an inch in a long time! As I looked down I noticed that I was dressed...well sort of and my hair was different.


Suddenly I heard the whispers of females, three that I could tell. When I looked at them my eyes bugged out, they were stunning (even though they were vampires) and I became very jealous knowing how I looked right now compared to them. I cleared my throat to grab their attention causing them to stop and look at me with a tiny bit of worry on their faces that quickly changed to disgust.


"Who are you? How did I get dressed?"

"We dressed you and don't worry about who we are. You better start talking before Ricardo arrives tomorrow night, he is pissed off with you not cooperating." The girl with the blue hair said before they all began to walk away.


"Ricardo? WAIT, Ricardo Ricci?" I thought to myself "HEY! WAIT! How long have I been here now?!"

"4 months" The tall girl with the red hair said before adding "Bitch."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colton's P.O.V.

"What do you mean you are closing your investigation?!" I shouted at the police officer, boiling over with rage "This is an outrage!!"


"I'm sorry Mr Daniels but with no leads or evidence in 4 months we simply cannot go any further. We will have to add Miss Abruzzi's file to all of the other cold case file."


"Get out!" I yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!"


  As I was staring out the window over looking my back yard Loka, Ino, and Nick teleported in. I anxiously looked at them with desperation which quickly turned to depression.



"I'm sorry Colton, we haven't had any success with tracking down Lexi," Nick said sadly "Don't worry, we will not stop looking until she is found!"

  We all sat down in the dining room attempting to figure out what we have missed in our search for Lexi.


"Please Lexi," I thought to myself "Please be okay, I can't live without you! You have to be alright. A sign, anything, just give me a sign!"

"There has to be something else we can do! "Ino said "I mean, damn it, we are vampires! Loka, do you have any other ideas? Loka....Loka?"


  We all looked at Loka and it was quite disturbing for me to see how she looked, I have never seen her like this before. It was like she was completely zoned out, like her body was here but she wasn't.


"It's okay Colton, this is another one of her powers. She is having a vision, she should snap out of it any moment now."


  No sooner had Ino stopped talking Loka came back to us but we could all see that she was scared to death.

*sorry for the change of scenery, I had to move them out of the sunlight, so a few pics are messed up...lol*

"Loka, what did you see?....Loka" Nick said sternly as Loka looked right at me.

Colton...I uhhh..." Loka said looking down and stopped talking, tears streaming down her face.


"Loka please, what is wrong?"

"Uummm Colton....I have good news and bad news."

"I want the good news!" I said immediately letting my mind drift to Lexi, praying she was okay.





"Yes Colton, Lexi is still but...she is very badly hurt and locked in a cell with no possibility of escaping on her own. I wasn't able to see her until you were just now thinking of her, that has never really happened to me before."


"She...she is still alive!" I said bursting into tears "Lexi, I knew you were okay, I just knew it! Keep fighting, we WILL find you!"

"Loka, look at me!" Nick said grabbing Loka "Did you see where this place is? Is it here in Starlight Shores?"


"Yes, it is a cabin deep in the forest...here in Starlight Shores. But I don't know where this forest is."


"Simlian Forest....it is the only forest here!" I blurted out becoming anxious again.

"Alright listen closely," Nick began "Colt, I know you wont like this but, Ino and Loka, we need to stake this place out, at least for a few days. We need to figure out what we are walking into, every in and out of the cabin, and closely watch whoever is keeping Lexi captive. Once we do that then we can figure out how to get her out of there."


"I don't like leaving her there any longer but I do understand! Lets get started now please!!"




  From morning until dusk we made plans, mapped out the entire Simlian Forest, and drew out everything Loka saw in her vision. With everything in order Nick and Ino headed out for the cabin, Loka stayed with me partially in case she had another vision of Lexi.

No comments:

Post a Comment