Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chapter 9.6 - Trapped!

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

  As I slowly woke up my head was pounding and I heard an annoying banging noise that made my head feel like it was going to explode. I tried to look around but my eyes seemed to stay fuzzy for a long time.


*BANG BANG*

"Wake up!" I heard a man with a very deep voice say, one that I did not recognize at all.

  I sat straight up, seeing clearly, and became well aware of my surroundings. I was in an all white room that....

"Oh my gosh!" I thought to myself, my eyes becoming very wide "I am in a jail cell! With nothing but a wooden board chained to the bed to sleep on!"



  After realizing what I was in I shakily looked at the man standing on the other side of the jail door. He was very mean and dark looking and he was defiantly a vampire! He didn't give off the same impression as Colton's friend though. I instinctively reached for my phone, I needed Colton!


"Don't bother, you will no longer be needing your phone or your wallet." The man said with an evil grin.

I jumped up, went to the jail door and shook it like crazy.


"Where am I? What do you want with me? I DEMAND to know what is going on!!"

"You will NOT be demanding anything from us! Cooperate with us and you wont get hurt...too much."

"Okay..."I said becoming very scared "Could you at least tell me how long I have been here?"

"3days," The man said before walking to the end of the hall and sitting down at the desk.


"3 days!" I thought to myself as I sat back down on the wooden bench "What the hell is going on?! What do they want with me and....oh no! Colton! He is probably going crazy right now!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colton's POV

"I...I don't know," I said wanting to break down "She saw that magazine cover and the story, freaked out, and ran out of the house. I have been trying to call her this whole time but it just goes straight to her voicemail."


"Alright Mr Daniels," The officer said looking at me sternly "I need you to tell me what you know about the disappearance of Lexi's parents, Haley and Luca Abruzzi."


  I told the police officer everything we knew, even though it wasn't much and we weren't suppose to get involved with the police. After getting all the info I could give the police officer called her superior and the got a search team together, missing posters out, and a constant news story going.

"Now what?" I asked

"Now we need you to just sit here and wait," The officer said "Let us do our job and try not to do anything that would jeopardize our investigation."



  After the officer left I stayed on the couch and watched the news. Sim Nation News already had the story going and they constantly talked about Lexi's disappearance the whole time I was watching. It broke my heart every time I saw the story and her picture on the tv, I just wanted her back in my arms.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi's POV







  As I sat on the floor in the corner of my cell I was wishing to be back in his arms instead of wanting to hide. Instead of working on my career and being with Colton I was spending my days in pain and panicking about being beaten again. I had scars and bruises all over my body and my hands had gone completely numb, I think they were broken. My eyes had been hit so many times they were constantly bleeding, like I was crying blood. I was beaten and touched multiple times a day because I would not give these people answers to their questions, I didn't even know what the hell the were talking about! The only thing that made me fight to stay alive was Colton. I was starving because they would only give me one cracker and two sips of water maybe every few days, I could see how much weight I had lost and how loose my clothes were getting on me.


"Colton I wish I could tell you I love, even if it was for the last time."

  My tears and thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of my jail door being opened. The vampire that had taken my phone and wallet walked in, I had learned from eavesdropping that his name was Dimitry. He yanked me up by my arms and threw the clothes at me.

 

"You will put these clothes on, now!"

"No, no I wont!"

  Dimitry pinned me to the wall and began ripping my clothes off and threw them across the floor before dropping me to the ground.




"Change NOW or else!" He spat at me, his blood red eyes seemed to stare into my soul.

  I still refused to change or do anything else he told me to do. Dimitry spit on me, walked to the jail door and whistled down the hallway.

"Matt, Tyler, get in here now!" Dimitry yelled.

Two other men walked into my cell, both just as scary as Dimitry (even though one had funky green hair.)



"Make her change her mind! Do whatever you need to do to convince her!" He said before walking out.



As he walked out Matt and Tyler came towards me with a look of victory.


  Over what seemed like hours these two men hit me more than I had been hit (and harder) these past weeks. With each hit I could feel the bones in my face break until all I could feel was numbness. When the beating had stopped I thought they would leave me alone but I was very wrong. The men began touching me all over and were attempting to force themselves on me. I began to panic more than I ever had, this was NOT going to happen!

"GET AWAY FROM ME, LEAVE ME ALONE! I'LL PUT THE CLOTHES ON!" I screamed as I tried to push them away with the little bit of energy I had left, "GO AWAY YOU BASTARDS!"

  The two vampires kicked me to the floor and walked away laughing. Laying on the ground in pain and bleeding the last sound I heard was the click of the jail door before blacking out from being beat so harshly.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
  Just wanted to give a heads up. The news story picture is not 100% mine. I borrowed the original picture and added my own touches to it for Lexi. The original creator is the girls from the Vampire Mine Legacy (you girls rock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment