Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter 9.4 - Club Afterlife



"Damn Lexi! Look at you!" Colton said in shock as I walked up to him outside the club. I didn't say anything at first, just smiled as I watched the reaction I knew I would get from him.


"Hi Colton," was all I could say at first but at the same time I was thinking "Gosh, he is looking fine tonight! He is playing the same game I am. This is going to be an interesting night!"


"Upstairs or downstairs?" The bouncer asked us in a gruff, mean voice.



"Downstairs," Colton said, grinning at me as he handed the bouncer a $100 bill. We could already tell that downstairs was the VIP section from the intense music that was making it's way up the stairs.


  We made our way slowly down the stairs, it was nearly pitch black and the only light shining very little on the stairs was the ember glow of fire at the bottom of the stairs. Walking through the gothic archway, the VIP area was a sight to see! It was dark in this room as well with the exception of various lights throughout the room that was either a flame or blood red in color. The plush seats were all the same blood red color as the lighting. Music was beating with deep bass from every corner of the club and the flames from various areas of the room seemed to beat with the music every time the bass hit.



"How about we get a few drinks first?" Colton said, trying to talk loud over the music. I nodded and we headed to the bar.

"What can I get you two?" The bartender asked as we sat down.


"I'll have..." I said looking at their drink list "A Melted Snowman."

"Are you sure?" The bartender asked, his eyes widening "That's one of our strongest drinks....yes, okay and for you?"

"I was going to have a beer but I will have what she is having," Colton said smiling at me again.


We watched the bartender make our drinks and then bring over two tall glasses of this strange purplish liquid that had blue tints throughout it and they had a slight foggy effect like there was a teeny tiny fog machine inside of them (I laughed to myself as I pictured this.) The drinks were incredibly strong but really good! We ordered two more each before finally deciding to hit the dance floor.




  At first we didn't dance to close to each other but you could still tell that we were "together." As the music went on and we danced like no tomorrow we got closer and closer until we were literally right on top of each other. We were both really getting into the music...and each other!



  As I turned back around to face Colton again he pulled me closer and kissed me with more passion than I have ever known and we didn't stop for a long while.





"Lets get out of here," Colton said out of breath and in between kisses.

  I nodded my head as we walked rather quickly out of the club and to our cars, constantly stopping and kissing.

"Follow me to my house," He said before we got in our cars.

  When we got to his house and up to his room things quickly heated up and it was the best night of my life!







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The next morning I woke up tangled in the sheets with a terrible pounding headache. I had never drank so much that I had a hang over the next morning.  Recalling the previous nights events I looked for Colton but did not see him anywhere in his room, so I went to his bathroom to wash my face, I looked terrible. I noticed a shirt of his in his bathroom so I quickly put it on. I didn't know if he had roommates or not and if he did I did not want them to see me walking around in my underwear.



  Afterwards I followed the delicious aroma of coffee downstairs to the kitchen where I finally found Colton and he was...making breakfast! My dad and brother never cooked a single meal so this was new to me.



"Morning beautiful," He said giving me a kiss and handing me a fresh cup of hot coffee "Breakfast is almost ready."


  I sat down and drank my coffee with a slight grin on my face. I knew that what happened the night before could not be a one time thing and I knew that this is what I wanted, I wanted to be back with Colton.




  After breakfast I used Coltons bathroom again to shower and then I threw on a pair of shorts and a different shirt of his I found in his room.


"I see i'm not the only one that likes that shirt," He said walking in wearing just jeans and tennis shoes.


"I'm sorry," I said blushing a little "Do you want it back now?"

"No, it's okay. But Lexi I do want you back. Please say you will be my girl again. I don't want to be without you, I never have."


"You read my mind Colton," I said embracing him "Of course, my answer is yes!"

  After kissing some more I headed home, mum and dad must be worried about me!


1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWW. I'm glad they're back together, but i can't help but think something bad is in store for them

    ReplyDelete