Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 9.2 - Photo Shoot

  It was the day of my photo shoot and I was pretty nervous. I was use to the paparazzi snapping pictures of me but a photo shoot freaked me out a bit. It was all about the right look, the right poses, and doing everything exactly how the photographer wanted you to do it. I had no idea what to wear, I knew they would have outfits for me but I still wanted to look good, make a good first impression. Finally at 2 p.m. I arrived at Elite Modeling looking decent and ready to get this done.


"Lexi, you're here, fantastic!" Francesco said "You look great."

"Thank you Francesco, I am a bit nervous though."


"You will be fine. Duane the photographer is very nice and he will take you through everything step by step. Now lets get you to hair and make-up."


  Going through hair and make-up and then choosing outfits for my shoot was a lot of fun. I enjoyed having other people pamper me too, something I could get use too. This thought made me laugh a little because I would never be that kind of person. After I changed into my first outfit I sat down and watched the shoot that was going on, before mine. The layout was pretty neat although I couldn't see the "model" because the photographer was in the way. When he finally moved spots I was once again shocked by the figure posing in the doorway. I couldn't help but to stare at Colton, he looked great and so calm. I knew I was becoming flushed which made me glad that he had not noticed me yet. Watching him also made me think about our past even more and how much I have really missed him.







  I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard more people talking and the set being taken down in order for mine to be set up.

"Well, well," Colton said as he came up to me "Are you stalking me now?"

"No..uh...I have a photo shoot," I said becoming very flustered "I'm next actually."

"You will do great, you have always been so photogenic," He said with a smile.

"I should go..."

"Lexi, please wait a minute," He said interrupting me "I know I am the last person you want to see but I want to talk to you, just us. Could we meet for coffee this weekend or I could just call you when I get back from the short tour I have?"

"Yea, I guess," I said, giving him my number and then walking away to do a last minute touch up.

  Even though I was distracted with my thoughts of Colton the photo shoot went great, I had a good time. Francesco told me after the shoot that I would get copies of all the pictures and a down sized version of the posters they were going to make up.










4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the little will they, won't they, thing you're doing :) I need to stop lurking on peoples blogs and comment more :/ still loving the story though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Minty! :-) I thpught that was a good way to write out their "relationship", especially since it has been a few years since they have seen each other. :-) You will find out in the next chapter though what exactly happens with them. :-) I agree you do need to comment more...lol! I was beginning to think peiple forgot about my legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this looks so amazing! How hawt is Colton! Go for it Lexi :-) Ps i love your line about not getting her heart fully back from him, that sums up perfectly how you would feel about an old flame, she needs to give him another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Angie, Colton is pretty hawt for a simmie...lol! :D

    ReplyDelete