Friday, January 17, 2014

Chapter 11.7 - The Massacre

  Ricardo was sitting in his throne room, two "slave" girls on either side of him just staring at Ando.


"You have learned a lot my son, you are a lot stronger than before. I told you that it would be good for you to be here with me and my Coven." Ricardo said, knowing his training would transform Ando into a killing machine.


"You have only taught me how to be an evil monster. At least Nick could have taught me how to be good, not how to treat mortals like dirt and for self gain."


"Are you really still going on about that? That family is no good for you and their vampire friends are a bad influence on you, not me. They are also the ones that screwed you up, not me."


"No, you are the one that screwed up. You have done nothing but terrorize their whole blood line, stole everything from them, and kill nearly all of them. You don't deserve anything you have, if anything you should be our slave!" Ando said, raising his voice.


"You worthless little shit! I didn't even want you in the first place, I am only using you so we can kill your whole family. Once everyone of you is gone I will have complete control of everything."

"That will never happen, I will not let you do that! This has gone way to far!"

"What, and you think you are going to stop me? Think again!" Ricardo said, standing up and forcing Ando to stay seated.


  Suddenly the door to the throne room burst open and Kore, Ricardos best witch, came running in.


"Kore, darling, slow down. What's the rush?" Ricardo asked, stepping away from Ando.

"I don't know how but they have found a way in," Kore said, talking a little to fast.

"Easy my love, they who?" Ricardo asked, trying to calm her down.

"The vampire and that woman, they found a way into the cell room. They have three others with them too, two are teenagers." Kore explained.



"Mira, Mika," Ando thought to himself, becoming scared for his brother and sister. He had not seen them since they were little and since he didn't know what they were now, he didn't think they would make it out of here.

"What! Get everyone together and release all of the Hellhounds. They will not escape, they all die tonight!" Ricardo shouted, looking pissed off.


"What do we do with him?" Kore asked, nodding her head towards Ando.

"Teleport him to the cell room, he will not go towards those people either! Make him stay in place, along with the others, until I saw so."

"Yes master," Kore said, making Ando disappear before walking out the door.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nick, why wont they move and why couldn't we go to them?" I asked in a whisper.

  Everyone was still standing far apart and it was becoming freaky.

"Something is wrong, they don't seem to be themselves. Almost as if they are waiting for orders," Nick answered.

  Suddenly, with a puff of smoke and bright lights, Ando was standing next to Loka, Ino, and Colton. He did not move an inch, standing just as still as the others.


"Ando!!" Mira and Mika shouted.

"Nick, something needs to be done. What can we do?" Mika asked, scared because now Ando was acting like the others.


"They need to be snapped out of this...but how," Calypso said, before Nick could say anything.


  Before any of us could suggest anything, Ricardo and his Coven members ran in.


"How dare you enter my house! You have all lived for long enough. It is time for you all to die, you worthless wastes of space!" Ricardo said.


"Release them all to us and we will leave," I said, trying to be strong.


"No, you will be leaving one way," Ricardo said, snapping his fingers. Werewolves came up to him and Loka, Ino, Colton, and Ando snapped out of their trance. He looked at the werewolves and added "Kill them!"

"Calypso, Mira, Mika," Nick yelled in a rush "NOW!"

  Immediately the three of them began chanting a spell, in a language I had never heard before. The werewolves went down instantly, screaming in pain, and then they began tearing each other apart.


"You bastards! What did you d..." Ricardo began and then suddenly stopped. He had his head tilted, like he was listening to something. But then his attention became focused on Calypso, a look of shock and confusion coming over his face.


  Kore came over at that moment and Ricardo whispered something to her. Kore stepped away from him and began reciting a spell.


  A stream of flames bolted towards Calypso, surrounding her and lifting her off the ground. She began twisting around before coming back down in a cloud of smoke. She looked completely different....she was stunning (aside from the black contacts still in place!)


"Silvana!! How is it...but...but where.." Ricardo stammered, trying to think of what to say. "I...I thought you were dead dear sister. Our connection was lost and I was so worried. But now here you are....and with them too! Why would you...."


"Oh shut up little brother! We didn't loose each other on accident, I purposely got away from you. I hate being around you and what you were doing. You had changed to much and yes I can still read minds, including yours. I am still a vampire, as you can see, but I also have the same abilities that a witch does. I am a hybrid now. I learned a spell to change me appearance in hopes that you would never find me and I also cloaked our connection  as an extra precaution. I had orders to help them get here and defeat you, which I was more than happy to do. My spell slipped as soon as we entered this house, causing our connection to come back even stronger," Silvana explained.


  We were all stunned, trying to wrap our heads around what was being said and how different she looked now. She had lied to me and my family for years!

"You bitch! How could you turn on me, what ever happened to being family?" Ricardo asked, clearly feeling betrayed.

"We are not family anymore, go to hell brother!" Silvana yelled before shooting a stream of power at Ricardo.

  But her attack was deflected by Kore, who had jumped in front of Ricardo at the last second, in an attempt to defend him.


  Silvana immediately noticed that Kore had to use a wand to perform spells and she took that opportunity to fling the wand out of Kores hand with one small burst of power. Then she used her powers to lift Kore into the air, causing Ricardo to take a couple steps forward.


"Stop now or else I will hurt her," Silvana warned "Let us all go, now!"

"Fine Silvana, fine! Just put her down first, please!" Ricardo said, pretending to be worried about what his sister would do to Kore.


  As soon as Kore was back on the ground she ran to Ricardo, grabbing her wand on the way.


"Attaccarli ora! Ucciderli tutti! (Attack them now! Kill them all!)" Ricardo shouted, as he and Kore teleported away.


"Nick, abbiamo bisogno uscire diqui. Ucciderli tutti lore e l'unico modo! (Nick, we need to get out of here. Killing them all is the only way!)" Silvana said, in a rush.

  Nick nodded and turned towards Mira and Mika, as Silvana put up a temporary shield to protect us all.

"We need you guys to be very strong during this fight. We will fail if you guys don't help us as best as you can," Nick said.

  Mira and Mika agreed and they all stood next to Silvana, as she moved the shield so that it only protected me. Within seconds of her doing this a huge bloodbath ensued.

  Streams of power where shooting back and forth like a fireworks display. Vampires where being thrown across the room like bean bags, crushing everything they hit. The werewolves were trying to attack anyone they could before being dropped to the ground by Silvana, Mira, and Mika. Suddenly there was a loud, bright explosion of white light, blinding anyone that was still standing and throwing them across the room.

  As my vision slowly came back I began to look around. Blood was beginning to seep into the cracks of the floors and walls, debris everywhere, and bodies and pieces of bodies were scattered all over the room. It was a massacre. Tears began welling in my eyes as I saw Ino, Loka, Anika, Kaylas lifeless bodies among the carnage. It was then that I heard Miras cry for help, causing me to quickly look for her. As soon as I found her a scream escaped my throat and I bolted to her side, dropping to my knees the second I reached them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment